REP Business Support Grant Application

T 541 (R2021-10)
ISC: Confidential

Important Notice: This page is optimized for all modern browsers (Chrome, Edge, and FireFox).  This page works for Internet Explorer version 11, but the user experience is not fully optimized.

Business Applicant Details

Name registered with Alberta Corporate Registries or if operating as a sole proprietor, First Name Last Name

Mailing Address (if approved, what address would you like the cheque mailed to?)

First Name Last name

Minimum 10 digits. No spaces or dashes.

Email address does not match

To qualify for the REP Business Support Grant, you must consent to The City of Calgary releasing your business name.

Business Information

Name as found on your business licence

Business Location as found on your business licence

Business Licence number, starts with BL, as found on your Calgary Business Licence

PRIVACY NOTIFICATION

The personal information on this form is collected under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIP), Section 33(c). The information will be used to administer the REP Business Support Grant and related reporting including to City Council. Should you have any questions regarding the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information by The City of Calgary, in relation to this program, contact the REP Business Support Grant FOIP Administrator at 403-268-2986 or by writing to IMC #8060, PO Box 2405, Station M, Calgary, AB  T2P 3L9.

By completing and submitting this form, I verify I have read and understand the terms and conditions of this grant application. I confirm the information in this application is true and correct. I confirm I have the authority to act on behalf of the business in this application. I accept The City of Calgary may disclose the name of the Corporation/Partnership/Sole Proprietor, trade name, business location address (entered in the business information section of this application) to the public as part of transparency in funds distribution. I understand the information submitted is subject to review and verification by The City of Calgary and that a representative may contact me about this application. I understand misinformation may result in this application being denied.

Submission of the form failed. Please take a screenshot of this error page and save for further communication. Contact the Grant team using the Grant Inquiry Form.

Unknown error. Please take a screenshot of this error page and save for further communication. Contact the Grant team using the Grant Inquiry Form.

Unknown error during submission. Please take a screenshot of this error page and save for further communication. Contact the Grant team using the Grant Inquiry Form.